CAT F1 Non-hand-held sparklers. Fireworks suitable for indoor use.
Use over non-flammable surface.
Insert upright in a soft non-flammable material, e.g. cake. Do not hold in the hand. Ensure firework cannot fall over. Light using a long handled match, (Do not use a lighter). Light one sparkler at a time at it's outermost end and retire immediately at least 1 meter.
Keep sparker away from any parts of the body and flammable materials. Do not inhale smoke. Spent sparklers remain very hot, do not touch. When cool, place in water.
Use only under adult supervision. Not to be given to children under 5 years of age.
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
WARNING: Fire or projection hazard. Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces.
Sparks from this product may damage delicate materials and surfaces.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
NO SMOKING - IN CASE OF FIRE - EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.
Disclaimer: Actual colour of product may vary slightly from what is displayed on your device. Colour samples are available in store.